So I have accidentally managed to accumulate quite a few library books over the last couple of weeks that I need to/want to return before I go on my holidays. I also have some proofs/ARCs I need to return to work so as not to be the greedy bookseller who borrows all the good proofs and goes on holiday, haha.
So, I have 9 days to read six library books and three proofs. Now, I have a feeling I’ll be DNF’ing one or two of the library books anyway because I’m just not feeling them right now, and because 9 books in 9 days seems a bit impossible.
But we’ll give it a go!
So, I have…
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda – Becky Albertalli
- Tipping the Velvet – Sarah Waters
- When God was a Rabbit – Sarah Winman
- My Name is Lucy Barton – Elizabeth Strout
- Hidden Figures – Margot Lee Shetterly
- The Water Cure – Sophie Mackintosh
- Normal People – Sally Rooney
- The Mystery of Three Quarters – Sophie Hannah
Wish me luck!
Have you read any of these? What are your thoughts on them?