Thought I’d use this first post to introduce myself a little bit.
- My name is Amy.
- I’m Welsh, but am currently living in England for a little bit.
- I just graduated with a BA (Hons) degree in Illustration.
- I live with my boyfriend Max (who is very lovely).
- I’m vegan.
- I collect pins and patches and stick most of them onto an old Levi’s denim jacket I got for £5 in a charity shop about 4 years ago.
- I don’t really wear make-up.
- My all-time favourite band is The Cure but at-the-moment fave is Ezra Furman.
- I drive a little blue car that looks like a cube.
- My favourite season is autumn.
- I love the idea of being out in the woods but I really don’t like bugs.
- I wear glasses (currently roundish brown ones) and have prescription sunglasses, and hate that moment when I go into a shop and have to switch glasses before I can see anything.
- I can’t resist a good bourbon biscuit.
- Since starting this blog post, I have a new-found passion for making lists.
So expect posts about vegan stuff, illustration stuff, pin stuff, home stuff, that kind of thing!
Thanks for reading, smell you later.